jr
the blog, continued
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Left-handers are smarter people than those whose master hand is the right one. Discuss.

I was doing shopping at the supermarket with a friend today. In my shopping basket was a 2 1-litre cartons of juice, a towel and a bowl of instant noodles. Upon arrival at my hall later in the afternoon, I threw my shopping bags (from the supermarket and somewhere else) on the floor, grab some notes and head off to the study room.

I came back to my room at 11pm, looked up at the shelf and saw that the bowl of noodles bought earlier wasn't there. Turning to the plastic bags, I realized the bowl of noodles was nowhere to be found. Then, I suddenly remembered about the towel. It's not here too!

Finally it dawned on me. The supermarket cashier must've packed the dry items and wet ones separately and I totally forgot to take the one containing the dry items. How retarded. Therefore I conclude that people who write with their left hands are not necessarily smarter.