jr
the blog, continued
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
I was sitting in my room in a state of laziness so I began to wonder why I've been in a less than fantastic mood lately. There were some obvious annoyances for sure, but they're probably slightly exaggerated. So it dawned on me. I've felt like my life is kinda loser-ish for awhile now. It's frustrating to feel that not much that I set out to do or put an effort in work out the way it's meant to be. To me, at least.

Let's face it, no one like to be a loser or likes to lose. That L word makes you feel bad about yourself, and often brings out the worst in you. And I have to admit I hate to lose. Some may show their unhappiness at losing, I choose to bottle it up until it feels like I'm a total loser, then I lash out at someone or something. Maybe running round the school will help. Being in a rotten mood helps improve physique in this way, so I encourage all be pissed off everyday.