jr
the blog, continued
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
The exams are coming up next week and it's always peak period for people to start doubting themselves and thinking they're quite useless. I happen to be one of those people.

So I'm going to blabber like some unstoppable whining moron now. It feels like the oxygen I've been using up to support my less than contributive existence. Disappointment doesn't even begin to describe the feeling that's in me right now. Firstly it's really annoying that in my repertoire of skills I can hardly find something that is of particular value to myself and everyone else. And secondly it's really a huge fucking disappointment that despite 60% of people hating what they're doing right now they can suck it up and complete the journey while I can't. If you've already read my last post, you'll know I hate to appear like an absolute failure. And the inability to march on is a perfect example of being a loser.

Many paths we take along the journey leads to something we'll totally detest. How can I ever find the strength in myself to carry on?