jr
the blog, continued
Friday, March 14, 2008
raindrops AREN'T falling on my head--
Photobucket
I woke up this morning and got blinded by a ray of light shining straight into my eyes. Ok that's exaggerating but you would too because..... Oh Yes the SUN is out!! Woot! It's been god-knows-how-long since the mighty light shone upon us and seriously there weren't alot of occasions when I've been happier to see it. The crazy rain has finally taken a break and a clear blue sky is in for now.

Don't know when it's going to end, but I'm definitely gonna have a dip in the pool later (if I'm not lazy) and do some laundry! So come on people, enjoy this glorious brightness and dryness while, as my friend just said, stocks last!

On a side note, doesn't my hall look a little like some sort of holiday resort in this picture? I'm actually quite surprised. Haha!