jr
the blog, continued
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
rain rain rain--
My god. The rain. Take a look outside and someone please tell me why the heavens won't stop opening up. It's been raining for like the past 7 days I think. As in not 24/7 but we haven't really seen the sun coming out all week.

The same batch of laundry has gone through 2 rewashes because of the rain. Let me tell you the stories. First wash, I hanged them out through the night. Next day just before lunch I thought to myself, 'I'm only going down to the neighbouring hall's canteen to eat. Surely my luck can't be that bad?' But it is. I started eating and it started pouring outside. Like what the hell.
Then last night I went out at night to drink kopi with a friend. Before I got back to hall, rain was upon us again. Seriously, at this rate I'm gonna have to stop wearing anything to class.

And as all of you know I've been wanting to start a 'live healthy' plan. Thanks to the weather I've only ran once instead of 3 times in the past 7 days. Gross. Gonna die fat.

It's still raining outside as I type this, and according to the news 113.4mm of rainfall was measured across the island today, which is equivalent to 60% of March's total average rainfall. What the hell man. Sky, please stop being so gloomy anymore and let us get out of the rooms. I don't want to go to class naked.