jr
the blog, continued
Friday, January 18, 2008
shall we talk--
Mood today: a little bum-my if you know what I mean. Reason? I was sitting in front of my computer a tad too long and started thinking. About people. About how people come in and go out of your lives. I open the MSN window, scroll down the list and realized that there are people who for some reason haven't talked to for a pretty long time.

I then asked myself, so what exactly happened? Honestly I couldn't provide an answer for most of the people. Over time or sometimes seemingly out of nowhere, people just stop talking to each other. Then they drift apart, and after some time the last thing these 2 people remember about each other could just be their names. Sadly it's not always about whether anyone made an effort or not, because if it's gone, it just somehow is.

There are people whom I'd love to talk to again, but well many things that are lost probably never see the light of day again. To me though, some people may be gone physically, but they've never left.