jr
the blog, continued
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
plug me in--
I reach school at 930 in the morning thinking "ah I'll be a good boy today and use that hour before classes to sit in the library to do some research on my laptop and look through the file that I edited last night again. Imagine how disgusted I am when ALL the freaking power outlets were already taken up. It was bloody 930 in the morning ok? Shouldn't most people either be in class or sleeping in their halls?

Then came another realization. Most of the power outlets were taken up by our friendly foreign students. Like come on! You foreign students stay in Halls where you've got your own power outlets, don't come to the library and snatch it from people who brought their laptops to school so that they can do their work! NTU is already pathetically short of places where students can plug in their laptops (so much for a Technological university) and people still don't have the courtesy to share our very limited resources together.

Seriously, NTU, why don't you spend a few more dollars building useful stuff like sockets instead of things like electronic pricing for parking?