jr
the blog, continued
Thursday, January 24, 2008
hall cheerleading competition--
Woo SRC was once again packed to the er.. doors at the annual HO cheerleading competition! 14 Halls took part in the cheerleading and mascots comp while 2 of the halls only joined the mascots comp.

Prizes for the mascot competition went to Halls 5, 7, 14 and 15.
For the cheerleading segment, prizes were bagged by Halls 1, 8 and 15. I still can't believe Hall 13 weren't in the top 3.
Ok photos photos!

Photobucket
Hall 1

Photobucket
Hall 3

Photobucket
Hall 5's Powerpuff Girls and Mojo

Photobucket
Hall 6. Ain't the green nice? HA!

Photobucket
Hall 7, once again very very creative but perhaps abit too much story telling this time

Photobucket
Hall 11. Woo Xiuwen well done!

Photobucket
Hall 12. And since I was supposed to be there to support Hall 12, you guys rock! Hahaha! But frankly it was quite good!

Photobucket
Hall 13. The cheerleaders looked the part and I felt the part too so someone tell me why they didn't freaking nab one of the top 3 spots?!

Photobucket
Hall 15. Presumably inspired by 881 cos their mascot was a crazysexycool flamboyant crossdresser with a ge-tai-ish pink furry thingy.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And I've forgotten which halls these teams were from. Lol.

Finally....
Photobucket
YH look at yourself dance! Coooool sia~ HAHAHA!!

Alright that's all.. I didn't manage to snap pictures of every Hall's performance cos the battery went flat so those people who don't see your Hall's pictures here, don't be sore! HAHA!
Just to to be clear, I'm not from Hall 13, but seriously you rock my socks! I will give you a trophy myself! Hahaha!!